The Governing Council
1. The Board of Directors:
The Executive officers
2. Chief Executive Officer/President
3. VPs for Programs: ICED Vice Presidents are experts in program areas and they are in charge of strategic development of the programs.
1. Principle Associates: Country Program lead and in charge of a number of studies and programs in a country of operation. May lead a country office operations and may be the donor point of contact in a country. May be full time or part time position. She/he will represent ICED in a country and facilitate evaluation or research collaborations with partners from within and outside the country
2. Associate Senior Evaluation Fellows: A senior and experience subject specialist who leads a study or evaluation program in a country or multiple countries. She/he can be a senior university lecturers and scholars in other institutions with a proven track-record of conducting research and evaluation in development. She/He is not a full time employee of ICED but is associated with ICED based on subject area knowledge. She/he may lead an evaluations that advance and advocate for the mission and vision of ICED.
3. Associate Evaluation Fellows: An experience subject area specialist who leads a study or evaluation project or program of ICED. She/he is associate with ICED but not a full time employee of ICED. She/he may be university lecturers and scholars in other institutions with a proven track-record of conducting research and evaluation in development in specific areas within global south.
4. Evaluation Fellows: A contract or employed evaluation specialist who is working on an assigned research or evaluation for development area within a specific time period. She/he is recruited based on their skills or experience in a subject area and work on a grant or contract for a period of time. She/he can be on long term or short term contract and usually classified as a contract employee of ICED.
5. Post Doctorate Fellows: A PhD or equivalent within the last two years in either a social science or evaluation related field of studies and has demonstrated promise of evaluation leadership in a field relevant to ICED’s mission. It will be grant or contract based position and it will be for a stated period of time.